The injection fields are explained below;
* claimID : This field expresses the related content which is going to be list in the tool
* defaultValue : This is optional and if you want to set a default value when any data to the table, and the value is null or empty, the default value will be inserted to the related field automatically.
* designLabelTiID : This is the label tool of the form. Aigap will give an option to pick a tool from the current tool list.
* designTiID : This is the value entry tool of the form. Aigap will give an option to pick a tool from the current tool list.
* designToolTypeID : You have to pick a component on this option. This option declares the type of related tool and sets the item as collectible object.
* injectionID : This is the unique identifier for the current table. The field name is not static and dreamer can rename this item whatever they want. This item will be assigned to the dynamic form afterwards.
* inputAlias : This is optional. If you have a content and any choice from the list and if you want to use the collected data in the future elements, you can enter the name of value from this option.
* propertyTypeID : This is the transferred data from property type table.
* setMenuID : This is the transferred data from settings menu table.
* sortID: Defines the order number of the list
* valueText4claimID : If you have this type of model in your table, you want to store the name in this field with the related ID. In this part: The content name will be stored in this field along with the contentID (claimID)
* valueText4designLabelTiID : Contains the name of design tool for label. Same description is available with valueText4claimID.
* valueText4designTiID : Contains the name of design tool for value. Same description is available with valueText4claimID.
* valueText4designToolTypeID : Contains the name of component. Same description is available with valueText4claimID.