The field tab is a menu for defining the fields for related table.
Those are the description for defining a new field for the related table ;
* Field Name : This variable is the main part of field value. The name which is typing to the box will be storing the indicator for the data.
* Field Type :
Allows numbers from -10^38 +1 to 10^38 –1.
The p parameter indicates the maximum total number of digits that can be stored (both to the left and to the right of the decimal point). p must be a value from 1 to 38. Default is 18.
The s parameter indicates the maximum number of digits stored to the right of the decimal point. s must be a value from 0 to p. Default value is 0
The n parameter indicates whether the field should hold 4 or 8 bytes. float(24) holds a 4-byte field and float(53) holds an 8-byte field. Default value of n is 53.
* Decimal Digit : This fields is only possible to edit for decimal type and defines the currency digit
* Default Value : If this line is set and if there is no any value for this field then the given value for this line will be inserting to the table
* Is this field a primary key : If it is checked, this field assign as a unique area and the sistem will check the every execution for insert or update. The inserted or updated value must be unique otherwise the form will return an error to fix it.
* Is this auto increment field : When you make this line enable the sistem tries to run an increment for any insert function.
* Identity Increment : If this field has an auto increment option, this line defines the value for number of increment.
* Identity Seed : This line defines the beginning value for increment
* Is this field has a multi language support : If this line is checked then Aigap gets a equalled value for current language from language table